So it's the damned MOVIE

now tell me: am i being OA?

Someone lend me her unlicall-for-5days-simcard. And I gladly took it thinking that I could call him. Tonight is the 2nd night I used it to call him. And for 2 nights while talking to him I dont know why every little mistake (eg. when he would answer seconds late or when I don't like what he says) he made makes me super ANGRY to the point of crying. I know it's absurd and OA to be "on edge" whenever I'm talking to him but I can't help it. And I don't know why. 

Tonight, I called at 6pm. He's still in school. OK. That's just fine with me. He texted a little while that he's at the bus, going home. That's still OK. I ate dinner, played with Eros a bit, and slept a little beside Eros. I woke up at 9pm. Called him, thinking that he should be home already. He was. Said he would eat first. And I burst out again in anger. And said goodbye. After a while, I calmed down and began thinking reasonably again.
After past half an hour I called again, thinking that he's finally done eating. 
He hang up on me. My anger is back again. For twice he hang up. I'm trembling because of so much hate and anger I felt. It's not new. But it tends to make me forget my self and do something stupid like destroying the simcard (which is NOT mine) and banish him from my life forever without listening to his alibis. He texted after a while that HE'S WATCHING A MOVIE. AND HE JUST TEXT ME WHEN I can call again. After the movie. The first thing that entered on my mind: He preferred the movies, rather than  me. I called him up again in anger, he answered. And with trembling voice, I told him all the anger I felt for what he did. 
I can hear the tears in my voice, and I can't just cry my eyes out, while talking to him. I can't afford to be that helpless and vulnerable to him. Never.
He apologized over and over again. He said he won't watch the movie anymore and just talk to me all night... etc. etc.. He soothed my anger away and I gave way to REASON and calmness. I calmed. And he told me that I'm being OA... Always angry for every little thing. Angry because he would eat dinner, angry because he was low bat, angry because he's not yet home, angry because he's washing his clothes, and angry because he wants to watch a movie.

So... am i being OA?

(gosh. i hate this day. I hate my "english" on this post. sorry)

0 comments: