Love Hurts

when will I stop being stupid? when will I have a grip on my emotions? I'm so TIRED, yet I can't move on. My heart is SO tired loving someone my MIND haven't loved for a very long time. When will I stop thinking of happy ever-afters? I've been hurt many times. And NEVER moved on. Damaged. And never will heal without having REVENGE. That's what I always think of everyday. Getting even. Making his life hell. Like what he did to my life. And I loved so much that I can't let him slip from my grasp. Still got a tight death-grip on his neck. And I love every second of the way he would choke on my HATE. Oh, what satisfaction that is! When I could remind him of those unacceptable things he did in the past, and IS now suffering for it. And I'm not yet DONE. Until all hurt had died down, and all pain vanished, and scars from the past healed, I can't forgive and forget.
May God have mercy on my damned soul.

0 comments: