For Good?


Nov. 6, 2010. past 9 am. woke up hearing my celphone ringing. It's my boyfriend.
Well, last night he haven't called when he said he would. I'm literally wide awake at past 3am. waiting for him, and for his explanations. Nothing. Nakatulog na lang ako sa kakaisip sa mga katarantaduhan nya noon. Na hanggang ngayon nakakasakit pa rin saken. I'm Miss Bitterness, you see... Maybe for good, this morning, afetr he called, I cut my simcard to pieces. And promised myself to never have conversations and communication with him again. Since I'm getting sick thinking of his stupidity.



 Woke up again at 1pm today. Brushed my hair. AND THIS IS WHAT I EARNED. Handful of hair. falling hair. I'm getting BALD! ohmyGod. What's happening to my hair?! Everyday, I would only touch my hair, tug a little and there goes my hair....
Oh we-ll.

0 comments: