Pacquiao's Victory + Mom's 1st Birthday in Heaven

Woke up at past 11am. Said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nanay, said a little prayer for her, and went outside to look for Eros. To find so MANY people at the garage waiting for Manny Pacquiao's fight with Antonio Margarito. Thanks to my uncle's passion for boxing and Pacquiao, he paid for a LIVE stream for this fight. And the neighborhood are so much welcome to come and see it LIVE. 
PRAYERS really can do wonders. I noticed Manny praying many times on the ring. Before the fight, during the fight, and after the fight. I understand where all that power came from for him to defeat Margarito. But then, it's really a good fight since no one was knocked out cold and the fight lasted 12 rounds. I feel sorry for Margarito's face after the fight and even during the first part. ^_^ He really looked AWFUL. Thanks to Pacquiao's iron fist. And on second thought, I thought that of all turtles, Margarito was the SLOWEST. 
Anyway, fight's over. Manny won. And my mom is happy in heaven. (for sure she watched Manny's fight there also).
Looking forward for a more beautiful day today.

0 comments: