FAT

they say I still got that hot body after giving birth. some say i don't look like i've given birth. many, got envious of this 'fatless' and 'skinny' body. But my boyfriend hates my being skinny. He wanted me to have pounds and pounds of fat! He likes me to be chubby! 
Yeah, actually, I want that too... But all my life, I've never been FAT. And when there comes a time when i've gotten fat, I'm scared that my confidence in myself would be wiped out. And I'm left with what all skinny ladies despised most: FAT. 
BUT, BUT, BUT. A lil' FAT won't hurt right?
BUT, BUT, BUT. It's not as if my current bod looks like skeleton! I don't look like I'm being starved, right?

Well, I decided: FAT or NOT, I'm still confident that my boyfriend and my baby would still LOVE me

♥♥♥٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶♥♥♥

0 comments: