such stupid paranoia..tsktsk..think again. and THINK all you want.

am i that bad? do i look like i'd make the same "mistakes" again? 
i'm not that DUMB to feel what you're up to. 
You're going to imprison me in this hell for until i've learned my lessons, right? 

i've been far too free for that first 3 years and i'm not fond of having anyone 
CONTROL my life and DECIDE for my self. i'm getting real pissed of your paranoia.
to set things straight: i'm not what you think i am.
i'm no fool to repeat the past and make myself miserable again. and thank my son for that.
you think i 'd run away, eh? well, i'd say to you: i ain't that dramatic.  i ain't that stupid.
(i know you're all too IDEALISTIC. well, i'm all too REALISTIC.)
care to think what all those fools went through after they ran away? nah, i can't be that miserable.
so, stop thinking of that crap about me. im 19. and im a big girl now. with a son, in tow. :'D
i'd rather be in this hell, with food, shelter, and soap.  rather than face hell while singing "love will keep us alive.."
(hahah. sorry bah.. it's true. i love you anyway.)

so what if over and over again you ain't gonna permit me to go home?
you're thinking that i'll just meet up with him and go crazy and stupid again huh... well, think again.
and think all you want. 
i love my son so much that's why i want US to go home and have that much-awaited meeting with my son's dad.
i want Eros to have that whole happy family. with a dad. happiness.
i dont want history to repeat itself and for my son to have what i had: a broken family.
but me and his dad talked about it, and we agreed to wait for the right time. 
but i just can't wait!!!!! (patience, patience.)

right now, it's gooood to have a HUGE PLAN for myself and Eros as well.
what is it? i'm gonna be a billionaire. so freakin' bad.

so long. weeeeeee. 

0 comments: